1/27/12

Lanvin Love...



Images: weheartit.com, netaporter.com


Like most women, I adore Lanvin. Alber Elbaz is an amazing designer and is keeping Lanvan's Parisian chic feel alive. These are my favorite pieces from net-a-porter.  I have always adored Lanvin handbags, especially the Happy bag.  And when I saw this beautiful black and tan bag my love was once again reafirmed.  Out of all these items, my favorite is the notebook.  I have never seen a chicer notebook, I would love to use it to write down all my blog ideas!  Which piece above is your favorite?

Comme la plupart des femmes, j'adore Lanvin. Alber Elbaz est un designer étonnant et est maintenant le chic parisien Lanvan de se sentir vivant. Ce sont mes morceaux préférés à partir de net-a-Porter. J'ai toujours adoré les sacs à main Lanvin, en particulier le sac heureux. Et quand j'ai vu ce beau sac noir et feu mon amour a été une nouvelle fois reafirmed. Sur tous ces points, mon préféré est l'ordinateur portable. Je n'ai jamais vu un ordinateur portable ce chic, je serais ravi de l'utiliser pour écrire toutes mes idées blog! Quelle pièce ci-dessus est votre favori?

 
-Jacqueline


3 comments:

  1. Black and tan is such a perfect combination! The bag is definitely my favorite!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is simply amazing! I love all the items above, but if I had to pick one, it would definitely be the bag! Hope you're having an awesome weekend Jacqueline.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you have outfit if the week? I'm so curious as to your personal style! :)

    -Madeline

    ReplyDelete