1/11/12

Nina Ricci Pre-Fall 2012



Images: style.com

It can be difficult to balance edgy and lady-like looks, but the Nina Ricci Pre-Fall collection does just that.  I love black and this collection has beautiful black pieces that are elegant, intricate, and unbelievably chic.  This collection is one of my favorites from the pre-fall collections, and in case you missed my reviews of other collections...


Il peut être difficile d'équilibrer l'air énervé et lady-like, mais la Nina Ricci pré-collection Automne est là pour ça. J'aime noire et cette collection a de belles pièces noires qui sont élégants, complexes, et incroyablement chic. Cette collection est un de mes favoris à partir des collections pré-automne, et au cas où vous raté mon avis d'autres collections ...




-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Usually black is boring. NOT this! I love the way she has mixed fabrics. How ingenious!!! I love the "cuts". That cardi and pencil skirt is just sweet! Thanks for providing the link Jacqueline! I will have to take a look at her entire collection. Beautiful! Going to sleep now. LOL

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete