1/6/12

Sophia Loren Inspiration



Images: weheartit.com


After the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 collection I started to be drawn to glamorous cat eye make-up.  Then came my favorite new show, Pan Am, with fantastic clothes, hair, and of course cat eye make-up.  Combine both of those sources with my constant love of Audrey Hepburn movies, and I have a full blown beauty obsession.  I have only attempted this look once, which took quite a while and had many mistakes, but my beauty resolution for the year is to perfect the look!  When it comes to make-up I must be able to finish a look quickly as I rarely have time in the morning to dedicate a lot of time to make-up.  Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this look and will be able to do it well!  But until then I will just admire the beautiful Sophia Loren who inspired the Spring Dolce & Gabbana show.

Après Dolce & Gabbana printemps 2011 collection, j'ai commencé à être attirée œil de chat glamour maquillage. Puis vint mon émission préférée nouvelles, Pan Am, avec des vêtements fantastiques, des cheveux et des yeux de chat cours d'appoint. Combinez ces deux sources avec mon amour constant de films Audrey Hepburn, et j'ai une obsession de beauté épanouie. J'ai seulement essayé une fois ce regard, qui a pris un certain temps et avait beaucoup d'erreurs, mais ma résolution de beauté pour l'année est de parfaire le look! Quand il s'agit de maquillage je dois être capable de finir un coup d'oeil vite que j'ai rarement le temps le matin pour consacrer beaucoup de temps pour le maquillage. J'espère que bientôt je vais obtenir le blocage de ce regard et sera capable de le faire bien! Mais jusque-là je vais juste admirer la belle Sophia Loren qui a inspiré le printemps Dolce & Gabbana montre.

-Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jacqueline! I love cat eye makeup. It's super sexy! Purrrr! Sophia was great at eye makeup. I never sent an email, because I deleted that account and I don't have yours. If you still want me to write something send me an email at averysweetblog@yahoo.com :)I'll do it this weekend if you're still interested.

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Sophia Loren! She is stunning inside and out...

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am using "the cat eye make-up" :D

    ReplyDelete