1/10/12

Decor Inspiration: Crown Molding And Herringbone






Images: mires.com

I do not care for ornate, or as I like to think cluttered, spaces.  This space is perfect for me; clean, open, bright, and with beautiful details.  I love the molding on the walls and the herringbone floors.   I would of course want a little more furniture and a painting or two, but this room is the perfect base for a very chic space.

Je n'aime pas ornée, ou comme j'aime à penser encombré, des espaces. Cet espace est parfait pour moi; propre, ouvert, lumineux et avec de beaux détails. J'aime le moulage sur les murs et les planchers à chevrons. Je tiens bien évidemment un peu plus de meubles et d'une peinture ou deux, mais cette pièce est la base parfaite pour un espace très chic.

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. The crown molding is exquisite! The design truly speaks for itself and you wouldn't need much of anything else. Lovely!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete