1/18/12

That's Amore...



Images: modelcouture

As many of you know, I have had a recent fascination with Sophia Loren.  Since then, I have had Italy on my mind.  I found this Vogue spread, That's Amore, staring my favorite model Natalia Vodianova. This spread perfectly depicts everything I have been thinking.  The spread is a perfect mix of romantic fashion and beautiful Italian scenery.  I am starting to think my interest may actually be amore...

And it case you missed it...

Comme beaucoup d'entre vous le savez, j'ai eu une fascination récente avec Sophia Loren. Depuis lors, j'ai eu l'Italie sur mon esprit. J'ai trouvé cette propagation Vogue, That's Amore, regardant mon préféré le modèle Natalia Vodianova. Cet écart illustre parfaitement tout ce que j'ai pensé. La propagation est un mélange parfait de la mode romantique et beau paysage italien. Je commence à penser mon intérêt peut effectivement être amore ...
 Et c'est le cas vous l'avez manqué...

-Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. I adore Sophia and Natalia. Very pretty pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had Italy on the brain too Jacqueline! Love this spread. :)

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete