1/20/12

Perfection...

Images: weheartit.com

How perfect does this model look?  Her hair, make-up, outfit and accessories are all absolutely perfect.  She looks so pulled together and polished.  Her hair has no frizz, there is not an eyebrow hair out of place, and I doubt she has ever seen a wrinkle.  And while I know this is a professionally styled photograph, I wish I could manage to appear this polished on any given day, although a suit with leather gloves and a scarf might look a little out of place at my sweatpants laden college.  But maybe one day when I have a job, an outfit like this will be, well, perfect.

Comment ce modèle parfait ne regarde? Ses cheveux, maquillage, costume et les accessoires sont tous absolument parfaits. Elle regarde si ressaisit et poli. Ses cheveux sans frisottis, il n'ya pas un poil de sourcil hors de propos, et je doute qu'elle ait jamais vu une ride. Et alors que je sais que cela est une photographie de style professionnel, je voudrais pouvoir gérer à comparaître cet poli sur un jour donné, mais un costume avec des gants de cuir et un foulard peut paraître un peu hors de place à mon collège pantalons de survêtement Laden. Mais peut-être un jour où j'ai un travail, une tenue comme celle-ci sera, bien, parfait.

-Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning photograph... what I would give to be able to go back and live in the 60's!... or the 20's, 30's, or 40's ;)

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't people from the past look more pulled together than today. I think they had more time and less distractions (internet, phones, etc.) It's a great look. I think we all wish we could be this immaculate. HAHA Have a great weekend J.

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete