1/13/12

A Few Things On My Mind...



Images: weheartit.com, thisisglamorous.com


Instead of having a singular post today, I thought I would share a few things that have been on my mind lately.  As for beauty and hair, I have been fascinated by the stunning Sophia Loren.  I found this fantastic pair of Valentino heels from the same collection as last weekend's style inspiration.  I have been mesmerized their unique style, I would love to add a piece this amazing to my wardrobe.  And I found a simple and chic room that required minimal decorations, but a chandelier would be the perfect one.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead of you!  And in case you missed these previous posts...


Au lieu d'avoir un poste singulière aujourd'hui, j'ai pensé que je voudrais partager quelques choses qui ont été dans mon esprit ces derniers temps. Quant à la beauté et les cheveux, j'ai été fasciné par la superbe Sophia Loren. J'ai trouvé cette paire de talons Valentino fantastiques de la même collection que l'inspiration de style week-end dernier. J'ai été hypnotisé leur style unique, j'aimerais ajouter un morceau de cette incroyable pour ma garde-robe. Et j'ai trouvé une chambre simple et chic qui exigeait décorations minime, mais un lustre serait le parfait. J'espère que vous avez tous un agréable week-end en avance sur vous!  Et au cas où vous avez manqué ces postes précédents ...


-Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. Such a great photo of Sophia! She is a stunner!
    http://www.badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a big closet with a chandelier in it. Like maybe in the sitting room part. I think they're great when everything else is kept minimal. Those Valentinos are lovely! One day! HaHa Sophia is just gorgeous. She had great hair! Wishing you a fabulous weekend Jacqueline! Have fun!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentino heels seem to always be on my mind... and I look up to Sophia Loren as a beauty icon as well :)

    XX Kathryn

    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am officially following you now, by the way... j'adore your blog :)

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete