1/3/12

Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2012








Images: Style.com

The Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2012 collection is giving me the same feeling as the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2012 collection, that being that I would love to wear it during the next holiday season!  There is a perfect mix of all out sparkle and dresses with just a sprinkilng of sparkles for people like me.  The long gold gown and the long red one are my favorites, which are yours?

Le Reem Acra Pre-Automne 2012 collection me donne le même sentiment que L'Oscar de la Renta Pre-Automne 2012 collection, à savoir que j'aimerais le porter pendant la saison des vacances prochaine! Il ya un mélange parfait de toutes scintillent sur ​​des robes avec juste un sprinkilng d'étincelles pour les gens comme moi. La robe d'or longue et la longue rouges sont mes préférés, qui sont les vôtres?

-Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. can I please have one of each?

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving ALL of them! I would want them all Jacqueline! HaHaHa! They are sparkly and classy. I'm going to send you an email tonight.

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What incredible inspiration! Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete