1/11/12

Guest Collaboration: Jason Wu For Target














Images: Jason Wu For Target

Hi Everybody! This is Kim, from A Very Sweet Blog! Jacqueline was so kind to ask me to guest post for her today. We've been blog buddies since I started fashion and lifestyle blogging last August. We share a love for everything exquisite. Another thing we have in common is a love for Jason Wu Fashion. Almost everyone saw glimpses of the Jason Wu for Target Collection last week, but now they have released the ENTIRE collection for us to see. I so want both clutches. I will be standing in line February 5th! So without further adieu, here is the collection in it's entirety and also a video about the man himself. His story will amaze you! Have a great day everybody! Thank you Jacqueline for letting me guest post today.

*I would like to thank Kim for her lovely guest post!  She is the nicest blogger you will ever know and http://www.averysweetblog.com/!  Make sure to watch the video below!*


5 comments:

  1. You're a sweetie Jacqueline! Thanks for letting me guest post! :)

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! Want want want! hehee....I *sigh* until we get a Target up here in Canada. Or I'll have to check out ebay. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm a HUGE Target fan!! I would live there if they would let me! That last bag with the kitty is adorable! ~Mchelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim! I'm so frigging excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection! I will be first in line to pick it up for sure.

    ReplyDelete