7/9/12

Valentino Resort Collection 2013





Images: Style.com

It is very rare that I see a collection with many pieces that I would wear in real life, but the Valentino Resort collection is one of those rare collections.  I have been searching everywhere for a white shirt dress, but everyone in my budget has been see through!  I wish I could afford this Valentino shirt dress!  Lately I have fallen in love with lace, but just like the shirt dress cheaply made lace does not always look good.  I am also crazy about these kitten heels!  I love a low heel that is more practical for me to wear to school but still looks nice with my dresses.  Sometimes resort collections are my favorite!  Which do you prefer: Fall, Spring, Resort or Couture?

Il est très rare que je vois une collection avec de nombreuses pièces que je porterais dans la vie réelle, mais la collection Valentino Resort est l'un de ces collections rares. J'ai été chercher partout pour une robe chemise blanche, mais tout le monde dans mon budget a été voir à travers! Je voudrais pouvoir se permettre cette robe chemise Valentino! Dernièrement, je suis tombé en amour avec de la dentelle, mais tout comme la robe t-shirt bon marché dentelles ne sont pas toujours bien paraître. Je suis aussi fou de ces kitten heels! J'aime un talon bas qui est plus pratique pour moi de porter à l'école, mais a toujours l'air gentil avec mes robes. Parfois, les collections de villégiature sont mes préférés! Lequel préférez-vous: automne, printemps, Resort ou Couture?

-Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. I find myself liking resort collections sometimes even better than their summer one's. Love Valentino and these designs are definitely wearable. Valentino has always been that way.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A white shirt dress is def a worthy investment b/c its so classic and will be in style for years to come...but I wouldn't be able to afford one either (*sigh*). I've always been a Valentino fan myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what about these? :-)
    http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Shirt-Dress-In-Embroidery/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1957135&cid=8799&Rf980=3666&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, Thank you so much for finding this for me. It was so kind of you and the dress is so lovely! Thank you x 1,000!

    -Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome :-)
    H.

    ReplyDelete