While lately time has allowed for nothing but simple chignons as school has started, and any extra sleep or study time is appreciated, I would love to style my hair this way when I have the time or a special event to attend. I have edited the original instructions to help you imitate this elegant look, good luck!
1. Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose curls, make sure to use a heat protection products first!
2. I recommend doing this first, but the guide says to part your hair in the middle, if you do it after curling it will possibly ruin your curls. Then separate the curls with your fingers a little.
3. Spritz your roots with hair spray.
4. Tease at the crown with a fine toothed comb to create volume.
5. Smooth hair with a brush and gather hair into a half ponytail.
6. Secure the sides with pins.
7. Use some shine spray and you are done!