9/16/11

What I Think Will Be Worn On The Red Carpet




 Images: style.com, nymag.com, weheartit.com

Why is it that there are bets placed for who will win virtually every sporting match but not for what dresses will be worn during award show season?  With the Emmy's coming up this weekend, I am placing my bets for what will be worn on the numerous red carpet events coming up.  My forerunners are this Reem Acra dress from the Spring 2012 RTW collection as well as the second one, and any one for that matter, from their resort collection.  My third and fourth guess are Elie Saab, but almost any Elie Saab dress would work, it was very hard to narrow the options down.  These are my top contenders, what do you think?  Would you like me to show more?  

4 comments:

  1. I hope we'll see lots of color! I totally agree with you about Elie Saab - I feel like you almost can't go wrong there! Christian Siriano tweeted a picture of lots of dresses boxed up for the Emmys - I wonder who will wear what of his?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gowns! I definitely think you're right! I bet they've been snapped up by Hollywood's finest! :)Can't wait to see!

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ small town and sassy, it will be interesting to see if I am right! You should make your own predictions!

    -JD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elie Saab is probably really going to be seen a lot..like in Cannes this year!
    I think some of Valentino's F/W Couture-dresses would be very nice too..though not all of them are that suitable for the red carpet..but well I'll place my bet on Valentino :)
    We'll wait and see :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete