9/28/11

Nails At Dolce & Gabbana


Images: style.com

The beauty and hair at the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 RTW show was beautiful, but nothing stood out as much as the nails.  While the ruby colored nails were very pretty, it was the emerald manicures that were my favorite.  And while I normally stick to classic colors, I recently ventured into navy, and am considering trying this beautiful shade.  Unfortunately this color will not come out until Dolce & Gabbana's spring beauty collection arrives, I am not sure if I will want to wear this dark of a color in the spring.  Would you wear a color this unique?

2 comments:

  1. I love this color- I am always searching for dark colors that are more than basic black- this green is beautiful.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you JD. I just recently tried tuxedo blue by DIOR and loved it. Very interested in this as well. It's extremely interesting that they're coming out with this in the Spring, but I think it will work. I like trying different things. Great post and thanks for the heads up! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete