3/22/13

Weekend Style Inspiration


Lately, despite what my mother taught me about color clashing, I have been drawn to bright pink combined with bright red.  This color combination first came to my attention when Emma Stone wore Giambattista Valli last year, and while at first I was thrown off by the combination, I have slowly grown to love it.  Now I think it works better when the fabric contains both pink and red in matching hues vs. Emma Stone's pink skirt and red top.  What unexpected color combinations have you all been wearing lately?

Dernièrement, en dépit de ce que ma mère m'a appris couleur s'entrechoquent, j'ai été attiré au rose combinée avec un rouge vif. Cette première combinaison de couleurs est venu à mon attention quand Emma Stone portait Giambattista Valli année dernière, et tout d'abord j'ai été désarçonné par la combinaison, j'ai lentement appris à l'aimer. Maintenant, je pense que cela fonctionne mieux lorsque le tissu contient à la fois rose et rouge en correspondance des nuances par rapport à la jupe rose Emma Stone et haut rouge. Quelles combinaisons de couleurs inattendues avez-vous tout porté ces derniers temps?

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. I love this color combination and pink & orange. I'm really into a darker blue and lighter blue together also. Have a great weekend Jacqueline.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete