8/21/11

What I Would Wear To: Saint Petersburg

What I Would Wear To: Russia


Images: My personal Polyvore account, weheartit.com

I have recently had the ballet on my mind after seeing shots from the beautiful new J. Crew catalog featuring ballerinas from Saint Petersburg, some of which I featured in a previous post.  One day I would love to go see the ballet in Saint Petersburg Russia and would idealy wear an outfit similar to this.  I picked white as that is the color that comes to mind when I think of Russia and paired it with Manolo Blahnik and BCBG Max Azria feathered accessories that reminded me of Swan Lake.  And to top off the outfit, beautiful diamond jewelry from Harry Winston.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely beautiful!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Petersburg is on my bucket list as well. There is a beautiful documentary called "Ballerina" about the Marinskiiy dancers that's on Netflix. It's a few years old, but I love watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charlee, thank you! And lovely blog!
    @Smalltown, I will have to watch that, I am fascinated by ballerinas!

    -JD

    ReplyDelete