8/19/11

From J.Crew With Love



 Images: weheartit.com

I am sure there is no prettier combination than J. Crew cashmere sweaters and ballerinas, well at least in my opinion.  These photographs from J. Crew's spread From Russia With Love for their new fall catalog were taken at the Mariinsky and Yakobson dance school in Saint Petersburgh, Russia.  I think the pastel tutus and ribbons are the perfect backdrop for the gorgeous cashmere sweaters.  These pictures go perfectly with my previous post about my current fall desires.  You can see that ballerina inspired post here.

3 comments:

  1. love this!! cashmere sweaters sound delightful!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steffy, I know! I actually want it to be cold now!
    @Maria, thank you I guess that is true ;)

    -JD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love cahsmere and J. Crew soo much!

    ReplyDelete