8/13/11

Fall Wardrobe Desires: Navy Trench Coat

Navy Trench Coat

My first fall purchase is a navy trench coat.  I have a classic beige one and love it, but it is much heavier and longer and for colder weather.  I thought having one in a different color would be interesting as it rarely gets cold enough where I live to justify a heavier coat.  My new navy one, similar to the Calvin Klein one shown above, is shorter and lighter more like a jacket.  Have you visited Burbery's Art of The Trench website yet?  There are many lovely pictures to gain inspiration from! 

2 comments:

  1. Is your trench coat Burberry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, no it is not Burberry, it is from Zara, but I could not find a picture so I posted this similar Calvin Klein one. Mine is actually from Zara kids, they go up to size 14 (children) and I stopped growing when I was around that age so it fit and was much cheaper than an adults one!

    -JD

    ReplyDelete