8/25/11

The Perfect Pumps




Images: jcrew.com

With fall right around the corner it is time to start adjusting to the colder weather that is coming our way.  As I talked about in a previous post, I want to wear tights with my dresses and skirts come fall and I will need to trade my open toed sling backs for closed toe pumps.  I love the J. Crew Mona pumps, they come in an array of colors and materials such as leather, suede, satin and more.  I prefer these lighter colored shades but they come in black, red, blue and almost any other color.  These classic pumps shown above are made of Italian leather and suede in Italy.  The leather pair will mold themselves to your foot after a few wears making them even better.  These chic classic heels will take you from season to season in style.   

No comments:

Post a Comment