2/4/13

February...




Images: Tumblr

I always think February is a fun month especially after January which for me is a month of organizing and planning.  In February the stores are all full of hearts, candy, and pretty presents.  And there are always lovely romantic movies on television and in theaters.  And of course there is Valentine's Day.  I have always liked Valentine's Day whether or not I am in a relationship and I know some people can't stand it but I think it is fun.  And there are a lot of fun things to do that aren't romantic, like I usually go help in my mother's classroom when they have there party and make treats and cards; and this week I am helping the little girl I watch with her Valentines and making decorations.  I am obviously looking forward to spending some romantic time with my boyfriend but I thought I would just share some of my positive thoughts on the holiday.

Coming this month...
1. Valentine's Day Gift Guide
2. How To Make A Lip Scrub
3. A New Purchase
4. Weddings With Lanvin

And much much more!

Je pense toujours que Février est un mois agréable surtout après Janvier qui pour moi est un mois de l'organisation et de la planification. En Février, les magasins sont pleins de cœur, des bonbons et des cadeaux jolis. Et il ya toujours des beaux films romantiques à la télévision et dans les cinémas. Et bien sûr il ya la Saint-Valentin. J'ai toujours aimé la Saint-Valentin ou non, je suis dans une relation et je sais que certaines personnes ne peuvent pas le supporter, mais je pense qu'il est amusant. Et il ya beaucoup de choses amusantes à faire qui ne sont pas romantique, comme j'ai l'habitude de faire de l'aide dans la classe de ma mère quand ils ont là partie et de faire des friandises et des cartes, et cette semaine, je suis aider la petite fille je regarde avec son Valentines et faire des décorations. Je suis évidemment impatient de passer quelque temps romantique avec mon copain, mais je pensais juste partager certaines de mes pensées positives sur les vacances.

En venant ce mois-ci...
1. Valentine Day Guide cadeaux
2. Comment faire un gommage pour les lèvres
3. Un Nouvel achat
4. Mariages Avec Lanvin

Et bien plus encore!

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. i always thought February was a pretty month also. pastels, pinks and reds fill the air. also fabulous spring previews. love the posts you are doing jacqueline! they are awesome girl! have a wonderful time with your boyfriend. just having each other is a blessing.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete