2/26/13

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2013 Couture





Images: Vogue Italia

I nearly missed this unbelievably lovely collection, as it was not on any American fashion sites.  I found it on Vogue Italia and am so glad I did because it is a truly stunning collection.  This collection is very glamorous and very Italian, it reminds me why I was so enamored with Italy and Sophia Loren last year.  To me this collection is very reminiscent of the 1960's especially with how the hair and makeup is styled.  When Dolce & Gabbana revealed their first couture collection I honestly wasn't impressed, but their spring 2013 couture collection absolutely blew me away. 

J'ai failli rater cette collection incroyablement belle, car il n'était pas sur les sites de mode américains. Je l'ai trouvé sur Vogue Italia et je suis tellement heureux que j'ai fait parce que c'est une collection vraiment superbe. Cette collection est très glamour et très italien, ça me rappelle pourquoi j'ai été si épris de l'Italie et Sophia Loren l'année dernière. Pour moi, cette collection est très réminiscent des années 1960, en particulier la façon dont la coiffure et le maquillage est stylé. Quand Dolce & Gabbana ont révélé leur première collection couture Honnêtement, je n'ai pas été impressionné, mais leur collection haute couture printemps 2013 m'a totalement soufflée.

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. It is GORGEOUS! OMG"D I hadn't seen it either. I only saw aw13 (which was RED haute). I can't wait to see their ad campaigns!!! LOVE!!!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete