2/12/13

New Chignons At Jason Wu


Images:Style


I am absolutely helpless when it comes to hair, and whenever I see backstage photographs, such as these from Jason Wu's spring 2013 collection, I feel rather sad.  My hair is very difficult to work with as it is extremely thick.  Curls will not hold, it takes for ever to blow dry, a high ponytail will fall withing minutes, and twisting my hair into any kind of french twist or style like this would never work.  The best I can manage is a basic bun and that has only been recently made possible by the most amazing invention ever, Spin Pins.  And while I will never be able to obtain this unique hair style, I hope that you can all find some inspiration from it!

Je suis absolument impuissant quand il s'agit de cheveux, et quand je vois les coulisses photographies, comme celles de Jason Wu printemps 2013 collection, je me sens un peu triste. Mes cheveux sont très difficile à travailler car il est extrêmement épaisse. Curls ne tiendra pas, il prend une éternité à sécher, une queue de cheval haute tombera withing minutes, et en tournant mes cheveux dans n'importe quel type de torsion ou de style français comme celui-ci ne marcherait jamais. Le mieux que je peux gérer est un petit pain de base et qui n'a été que récemment rendue possible par l'invention la plus étonnante jamais, Spin Pins  Et tandis que je ne serai jamais en mesure d'obtenir ce style de cheveux unique, j'espère que vous pouvez tous trouver un peu d'inspiration de là!

-Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. this is so unique! go jason wu! hahaha jacqueline, i understand your frustration. well mine is super short, so i can't do anything with it for a long time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I can't believe I haven't seen this before, thank you for writing such a great post about this!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete