10/8/12

My New J.Crew Bracelet

Image: J.Crew

I have often been asked to show my purchases, but sadly I do not make them very often... However as my birthday is this month I will now have new items to share!  I went shopping with my Nana this weekend and when we went to J.Crew I mentioned how I had been wanting this bracelet for a while and she said that I could have it for my birthday!  I am so happy to have it as it had sold out online and could not believe that they had it in the store, J.Crew has very good sales but the items I truly covet always sell out!  My birthday is not till the 28th so I may not have more to share for a while, but tell me if you want to keep seeing my new items!

J'ai souvent été demandé de montrer mes achats, mais malheureusement je ne les font pas très souvent ... Cependant, comme mon anniversaire est ce mois-ci je vais avoir de nouveaux éléments à partager! J'ai fait du shopping avec ma grand-mère ce week-end et quand nous sommes allés à J.Crew je l'ai mentionné combien j'avais manqué ce bracelet pendant un certain temps et elle m'a dit que je pouvais l'avoir pour mon anniversaire! Je suis si heureux de l'avoir comme il l'avait vendu en ligne et ne pouvait pas croire qu'on l'avait dans le magasin, J.Crew a de très bonnes ventes, mais les articles que j'ai vraiment convoitent toujours sold out! Mon anniversaire n'est pas au 28 donc je ne peut pas avoir plus de partager pendant un certain temps, mais dites-moi si vous voulez continuer à voir mes nouveaux articles!

-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. jacqueline, that bracelet is exquisite! it was meant for you since it was at the store :) enjoy it girl and definitely show us your purchases. i'd love to see what you got. have a great week doll!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete