10/9/12

American's In Paris






Over the many years I have been reading fashion magazines I have seen many editorials and that means if one stays in my memory, especially one that is not an haute couture spread anyways, then it more than likely had amazing styling that will stand the test of time.  Who would have thought that this spring editorial from two years ago would feel so perfect for fall now?  And it is interesting to see what trends reappear, I would never have predicted that bare mid-drifts would be seen again.  I have been wanting to share this for a while, but I was waiting for fall to arrive, I hope you enjoy it!

Au fil des années, j'ai été la lecture des magazines de mode, j'ai vu de nombreux éditoriaux et cela signifie que si l'on reste dans ma mémoire, en particulier celle qui n'est pas de toute façon une haute propagation couture, alors il est plus que probable a un style incroyable qui résistera à l'épreuve du temps. Qui aurait cru que cet éditorial printemps il ya deux ans se sentirait si parfait pour l'automne maintenant? Et il est intéressant de voir quelles sont les tendances réapparaissent, je n'aurais jamais pu prédire que nus milieu des dérives seraient revus. J'ai eu envie de partager pendant un certain temps, mais j'attendais pour l'automne arrive, j'espère que ça vous plaira!    

-Jacqueline


{Images: editorial - Americans in Paris, Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino for U.S. vogue, May 2010; fashion editor} 


2 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful indeed! Everything is very fashionable and wearable. You are right! I could've sworn this was recent :) I love how she rocks the pants.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. An American in Paris. I can't wait until I can be one again! J'adore Paris!

    ReplyDelete