5/21/12

Spa Day

Image: Vogue

Despite having been out of school for a few days now, I have been quite busy.  So I thinking today I might have an at home spa day.  I am thinking of going and getting a hair cut, I have not had one since August!  Also I am planning on doing a clay face mask, I started doing them about a year ago and I love how they really clean out my skin.  As for the rest of my skin, I am going to use my Philosophy body scrub and get my skin really smooth and soft.  And  I desperately need to give my self a pedicure and manicure, Chanel Dragon for my toes and Ballerina for my fingers.  It will definitely feel good to spend some time on myself.  What is your favorite beauty treatment? 

Malgré avoir été à l'école pendant quelques jours, j'ai été très occupé. Donc, je pense aujourd'hui que je pourrais avoir un jour à un spa à domicile. Je pense d'aller et de faire une coupe de cheveux, je n'ai pas eu un depuis Août! Aussi, je suis décidé de faire un masque d'argile, j'ai commencé à les faire il ya un an et j'aime la façon dont ils ont vraiment nettoyer ma peau. Comme pour le reste de ma peau, je vais utiliser mon gommage philosophie et d'obtenir ma peau vraiment lisse et douce. Et j'ai désespérément besoin de donner mon auto une pédicure et manucure, Chanel Dragon pour mes orteils et mes doigts pour Ballerine. Il va certainement se sentir bien de passer du temps sur moi-même. Quel est votre traitement de beauté préféré?
 
-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. all of those things definitely make you feel good and should be done time to time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete