1/10/13

My Current Inspiration...



Images: Tumblr, J.Crew Blog

I will admit that my first week of work has not been very glamorous, so here are a few extravagant things I have been thinking about lately...

1. I have been greatly anticipating the new season of Downton Abbey and the season premier last week did not disappoint in drama or glamour.
2. For the past few months I have been extremely fascinated in jewelry design, new and old, and these studio tours of Lulu Frost and Eddie Borgo provide an interesting look into that exclusive world.
3. Now that my weekends will not be consumed with school work or working at night, some time may be set aside for a few museum visits.

Je dois admettre que ma première semaine de travail n'a pas été très glamour, donc pour le moment je vais devoir me perdre po ..

1. J'ai été grandement anticiper la nouvelle saison de Downton Abbey et le premier ministre la semaine dernière saison n'a pas déçu dans le drame ou glamour.
2. Pour les derniers mois, j'ai été très fasciné dans la conception de bijoux, nouveaux et anciens, et ces visites de studios de Lulu Frost  et Eddie Borgo offrir un regard intéressant dans ce monde exclusif.
3. Maintenant que mes week-ends ne sera pas consommée avec le travail scolaire ou de travail de nuit, un certain temps peut être mis de côté pour un peu de visites de musées.

-Jacqueline 

No comments:

Post a Comment