6/12/12

What I Would Wear To: Saint-Tropez



Images: My Polyvore Set, Tumblr

One of my lovely readers requested that I create an outfit to wear to Saint Tropez.  This was a really fun one for me as I would have never thought of Saint Tropez.  At first I was lost at where to start, but then I remembered the Joseph Altuzarra for J.Crew collection that was inspired by Bridgitte Bardot in Saint Tropez.  I chose my favorite dress from the collection and paired it with a wicker Hermès Kelly handbag, an Hermès scarf I would wear as a headband and a vintage Chanel charm bracelet.  Even though Saint Tropez is known for it's beaches, I wanted my dream outfit to still be chic and pulled together.  Please leave any requests in the comments below!  The requests are my favorite to do!

Un de mes lecteurs belles demandé que je créer une tenue à porter à Saint-Tropez. Ce fut un très amusant pour moi car je n'aurais jamais pensé de Saint-Tropez. Au début, j'étais perdu à par où commencer, mais je me rappelai alors l'Altuzarra Joseph pour la collecte de J.Crew qui a été inspiré par Bridgitte Bardot à Saint Tropez. J'ai choisi ma robe préférée de la collection et jumelé avec un sac à main en osier Hermès Kelly, un foulard Hermès je porterais comme un bandeau et un bracelet vintage Chanel. Même si Saint-Tropez est connue pour ses plages, je voulais ma tenue rêve de toujours être chic et élégante. S'il vous plaît laissez toutes les demandes dans les commentaires ci-dessous! Les demandes sont mes préférés à faire!
 
-Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. What would you wear to Vancouver, BC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love wicker and straw bags! they are definitely making a comeback. love that gingham dress also.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete