2/20/12

Barbara Tfank Fall 2012 RTW




Images: nymag.com

With the season, or possibly series, finale of Pan Am airing last night, I can not think of a better time to share these lovely sixties inspired looks.  As I said last week, I love finding new designers and I love the Barbara Tfank fall 2012 rtw collection.  I love anything sixties inspired and this collection is perfect for more conservative dressers such as myself.  New York fashion week has come to an end and I can not wait to see what is to come in London!

Avec la saison, ou peut-être la série, finale de la Pan Am, diffusé la nuit dernière, je ne peux pas penser à un meilleur moment pour partager ces belles années soixante regards inspirés. Comme je le disais la semaine dernière, j'aime trouver de nouveaux designers et j'aime l'automne Barbara Tfank 2012 rtw collection. J'aime tout ce qui a inspiré la soixantaine et cette collection est parfaite pour plus commodes conservateurs tels que moi-même. New York Fashion Week a pris fin et je ne peux pas attendre pour voir ce qui est à venir à London!

 
-Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. I love that last one!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair and makeup! I especially adore that second outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love the last 2 dresses. haha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pieces here...i love the shape and color of the first two.

    possible show finale?? i watched a couple of episodes of pan am and thought it was decent.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete