11/17/11

Vintage Picture: Traveling In Style

Images: weheartit.com

My newest guilty pleasure is the new television show Pan Am.  I love the glamour of 1960's  fashion especially when you combine it with jet setting while maintaining perfect hair and make-up.  This picture from my new series vintage picture, reminded me of how glamorous traveling used to be.  And while I have no desire to dress up to sit in a crowded plane for hours, it still was a lovely time.


Mon plus récent est le plaisir coupable de Pan Am nouvelle télévision montrent.J'aime le glamour de la mode des années 1960 en particulier lorsque vous le combinez avec la mise à jet tout en conservant une coiffure parfaite et le maquillage.Cette image de mon image séries nouveau millésime, m'a rappelé combien glamour voyager l'habitude d'être. Et alors que je n'ai aucune envie de se déguiser pour s'asseoir dans un avion bondé pendant des heures, il était encore un moment très agréable.


-Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, when traveling was glamorous! I used to love it when I was little. It's crazy now! Beautiful photo! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh those were the days. Never mind how much more dangerous the planes were... :) But the fashion? Gorgeous! Am I the only one who REALLY wants one of those beautiful Pan Am bags?

    ReplyDelete