1/23/13

Great Gatsby Costume Sketches




Images: UK Vogue

Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby is the hottest anticipated film of the year with costumes designed by Miuccia Prada and inspired by past Prada and Miu Miu collections.  Not to mention the jewelry is designed by Tiffany's!  Unfortunately the film was supposed to premier Christmas day of 2012 but now will not be released until this summer.  I was so disappointed when I found out I would have to wait even longer, but these lovely costume sketches by Miuccia Prada will have to hold me over!


Baz Luhrmann Gatsby le Magnifique est le plus chaud du film attendu de l'année avec des costumes conçus par Miuccia Prada et inspiré par le passé Prada et Miu Miu collections. Sans oublier les bijoux sont conçus par Tiffany! Malheureusement, le film devait premier jour de Noël de 2012, mais maintenant ne sera pas libéré jusqu'à cet été. J'ai été très déçu quand j'ai appris que je devrais attendre encore plus longtemps, mais ces croquis beaux costumes par Miuccia Prada aurez à me contenir plus!


-Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. Prada! Miu Miu! Tiffany's! You have my attention! These sketches are divine and I CAN"T WAIT until that movie comes out. I didn't know they pushed it back! Damn! HAHAHA Thanks for posting this Jacqueline, because I hadn't seen the sketches NOR did I know about the new date. Have a great day doll! If you decide to order the lotion, could you click on what of my jurlique picture links so i get credit. thanks girl. ((hug))
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete